- Designed to allow passage of an identical thimble through its eye when used as a choker sling.
- Protects wire rope from mashing together and the top of the eye wearing excessively.
- Ears can be peened over to retain wire rope.
- High strength casting.
- Designed to resist elongation from loading.
- Can come cut to bend around a master link.
|Stock No.||Single Part Rope Size||Six Part Rope Size||Eight Part Rope Size||Dimensions|
Pacific Gulf Wire Rope, Inc.
Corporate Address: 1504 Engineers Road
Belle Chasse, LA 70037
Phone: (504) 341-0066