- Forged steel.
- Use with chain, wire rope, or 1″ nylon slings to lift drums or barrels.
- Ideally configured for use with an endless sling.
- Plated for corrosion resistance.
- Full 2-7/8″ lip for positive grip.
- Lifts drums either vertically or horizontally.
- Complies with ASME B30.9 sling capacities.
SPECIFICATIONS – Barrel/Drum Hook Hardware
|Model Number||Rated Capacity Per Pair (lbs.)||Eye (in.)||Overall Length (in.)||Width of Lip (lbs.)||Weight Per Pair (lbs.)|
Shown with 1″ nylon sling.
Use to make this Drum Handling Sling: SPECIFICATIONS
|Rated Capacity (lbs.)||Model Number||Drum Hook Width (in.)|
|1HB2-N x 3’ or 5’||2-7/8|
NOTE: Use on metal drums only.