to follow the Instructions For Use below and these Warnings, may cause
death or serious injury.
• Use hoist hooks only as indicated.
• Never point load a hook.
• Do not use hooks for lifting personnel.
• Hooks must always be inspected for wear, distortion and damage before
use. If worn, distorted or damaged, discard and replace.
• Do not weld on hooks. If a hook is exposed to weld spatter, discard that
• Always stand clear of loads being lifted.
To prevent the possibility of serious bodily injury:
• DO NOT EXCEED the working load limit.
• DO NOT shock or impact load.
• DO NOT USE if the fitting is visibly distorted or worn.
© Pacific Gulf Wire Rope, Inc. 2010
Home | Products | Services | Certificate Access | Contact Us | Safety | Affiliates